Whether you are single, married, or if “it’s complicated”, we have a Valentine’s Day gift idea your love won’t forget.
Some claim that “they way to a man’s heart is through his stomach”, and that “diamonds are a girl’s best friend”. While some may agree, we feel that giving a Valentine’s Day makeover to your lover’s automobile is a gift that will get a lot of mileage.
What do we mean by a Valentine’s Day makeover? We are suggesting a day at the car spa, also known as Robert’s Collision & Repair. Depending on what your love’s vehicle requires, here are some services we provide:
- Minor or major service, to make sure your love’s vehicle is operating at peak performance.
- Auto body work and paint correction to remove dents, scratches, dings, and scrapes.
- Wheel alignment and tire rotation, or a new set of tires to keep them safe on the road.
- Brake repair, so they can stop quickly and avoid collisions.
- Windshield wiper replacement, so they can easily see the road during the winter storms.
- An Oil change, filter changes, and fluid replacement, to protect the engine.
- Auto detailing, to restore the vehicle’s shine, inside and out.
This Valentine’s Day gift idea is perfect for both men and women, but if your true love is your car, why not spoil it with loving maintenance? :-)
For high-quality auto body repair, mechanical repair, oil changes, auto paint, auto detailing, and tire service, come see us at 234 Ramona Avenue in Monterey, CA. For your convenience, schedule an appointment by calling 831-373-1534.
Robert’s Collision & Repair: The premier auto repair center on the Monterey Peninsula.