The Monterey Peninsula is a beautiful place and when it is super hot everywhere else during Summer, we often have a marine layer that can look somewhat gloomy. What should you do to prepare your vehicle for extreme Summertime conditions? Come to Robert’s Auto Repair for an Air Conditioning recharge, service, or repair.
There are many benefits to arranging regular car air conditioning maintenance, including the following:
- Save on Repair Bills – By arranging regular vehicle air conditioning maintenance you can save yourself expensive repair bills and prevent total failure of your system.
- Extend the Life of Your System – Routine maintenance of your air conditioning system will ensure many more years of reliable service.
- Prevent Refrigerant Contamination – Your car repair shop will carry out checks for cross-contamination of refrigerant. Contamination can stop your system from working efficiently and can also cause total failure of air conditioning components.
- Ensure Sufficient Refrigerant Levels – Another routine maintenance task is the checking and topping off of refrigerant levels. It may also be necessary for the technician to check over the system to ensure there are no leaks.
- You’ll Be Ready for Summer – Spring is a great time to arrange a car air conditioning service. You’ll be ready for that first heat wave and have total peace of mind knowing that your system will work perfectly the first time you turn it on this season.
If you would like to bring your vehicle in to Robert’s Auto Repair for A/C service, repair, or a recharge, stop by 234 Ramona Avenue, Monterey, CA 93940, or call 831-373-1534 for an appointment.