- Big Sur / Highway 1
- Carmel By-The-Sea
- 17 Mile Drive
- Carmel Valley Wine Tasting
- River Road Wine Tasting
Looking for something fun to do this weekend? What about a road trip around Monterey? Monterey has such beautiful scenery. Why not enjoy it? Here are the top 5 road trips:
- Big Sur / Highway 1: Highway 1 is an estimated 85 miles of lush, beautiful, and unique scenery. To many, Big Sur right next to New York Times Squares in a list of must-sees in America. Luckily for us, Big Sur is basically in our backyard.
- Carmel-By-The-Sea: Carmel-By-The-Sea is a beautiful, quaint town. Take a drive by Carmel Beach, or even visit the historic Carmel Mission.
- 17 Mile Drive: Pebble Beach is world-famous for it’s breathtaking 17 Mile Drive. The drive hugs the beautiful Pacific coastline. You and your family will be able to take a look at the famous Lone Cypress tree or Bird Rock.
- Carmel Valley Wine Tasting: Carmel Valley is full of delectable wine tasting spots. From the elegant Chateau Julien Winery to Bernardus Lodge, Carmel Valley Road is sprinkled with distinct wine tasting rooms.
- River Road Wine Tasting: Otherwise known as the The River Road Wine Trail, this route is conveniently located east of Monterey and Carmel. This road boasts several winery tasting rooms for you to visit.
Don’t let a mechanical issue spoil your road trip. Before heading out, make sure your vehicle is running in tip-top shape. Robert’s Collision & Repair is located at 234 Ramona Avenue, Monterey, CA 93940. To schedule an appointment, call us at 831-373-1534.