Robert's Collision & Repair Painting Services
At Robert's Collision & Repair repairing damaged vehicles back to their factory pre-loss condition and I-Car standards is our top priority.
In our 26,000 square foot fully equipped facility, we offer fully computerized estimating, including digital photo imaging, a Chief frame machine, a complete Car-O-Liner workshop solution system, a gas heated curing paint booth, and a computerized paint mixing system.
At Robert’s Collision & Repair, we perform all collision related repairs in-house including, but not limited to, two and four wheel alignments, air conditioning service (R-12 and R-134A), and Air Bag installation. Upon delivery of the completed vehicle we supply a full written warranty covering all collision related repairs.
We have all the equipment and jigs to bring your vehicle back to factory standards, including Mercedes, BMW, and all trucks. Here is a list of some of the equipment and personnel qualifications used in our daily vehicle repairs:
Our Insurance Partners
- Mig welders
- Chief Classic frame machine
- Hunter two/four wheel alignment machine
- Mitchell computer estimating system
- Mitchell digital photo imaging system
- CCC1 estimating system
- Infrared paint curing system
- Computerized paint mixing
- Snap On Emission Analyzer
- Snap On Engine Analyzer
- 4 Vehicle Lifts
- Hunter alignment rack
- Ultra Plus 1 Waterborne Performance Downdraft Spray Booth
- Complete Car-O-Liner Workshop Solution system:
- 3 Car-O-Liner Speed Frame racks
- Complete Car-O-Liner Equipment Board, including Mercedes and BMW
- Car-O-Liner Unibody spot welder approved for all makes and models, including Mercedes and BMW
- Car-O-Soft Vision X3 precision measuring system
We also offer full mechanical repair including removal of dashes and components, suspension work, minor and major engine repair (including removal and installation of both motors and transmissions) for those heavy front end hits. All with a quick turn around time.
At Robert's Collision & Auto Repair we maintain a ZERO COMEBACK POLICY.
We are a leader, not a follower, in the collision repair industry.
We invite you to tour our modern facility and see first hand the quality and pride in workmanship we exhibit.
Let us show you why we strongly feel we'd be the ideal DRP for your insured.