A lot of drivers may be blissfully -- and dangerously -- unaware that their vehicles need new brakes. If you already know a thing or two about brakes, that’s cool. But for the rest of us who don’t, here are 5 signs you need new brakes:
- You recently got into a fender bender because your brakes were worn out.
- You almost got into an auto accident because your brakes were slow to respond.
- You hear an annoying screeching sound whenever you put on the brakes.
- The brake warning light on your dashboard notifies you of a problem with your brakes.
- You have driven your vehicle over 28,000 miles since the last time you took it in for service and repair.
Robert’s Collision & Repair takes great pride in offering quick and thorough brake repair & service. Here is a recent review from a happy customer about our brake repair service:
“The best service ever! I was there for a getaway and my brakes went out Roberts was the only one to come to my rescue. They made that scary experience so easy for me. Thank you from David Robinson to the shuttle drivers that dropped us off at the aquarium to the mechanic that did a wonderful job on my car. Thank you all so much.” -- Susan Jackson
To schedule an appointment for brake replacement and repair, you may book an appointment online, or call us directly at 831-373-1534. Robert’s Collision & Repair is conveniently located off Highway 1 and Del Monte Avenue in Monterey, just blocks away from the Seaside city limits. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Robert’s Collision & Repair: The premier auto repair center on the Monterey Peninsula.