Top Ten American Road Trips
No matter where you live, how far you want to want to travel or what you want to see, there is a road trip for you!
A/C - Feeling lucky about what might come out of your vents?
Could your vehicle’s A/C use a boost? Temperatures are on the rise, we’re quickly passing the point where ‘windows down’ is still enjoyable, so it may be a good time to give your A/C system a check-up. Before you hit the road for any long summer road trips, be sure to bring your vehicle to us for a full A/C and vehicle safety inspection, and avoid having to create a fix on the fly!
Our helpful technicians will check your A/C system’s temperature readings and inspect your vehicle’s belts, hoses, refrigerant, and compressor to make sure everything is functioning properly and leaving your car’s cabin feeling cool as a cucumber.
School’s Out: What to do With Your Kids This Summer
School’s out, and that means the kids are home for the summer! Pulling them away from the nearest screen can be difficult, but we want to help you get creative to make this summer the best one yet!
Here are a couple of our favorite ideas to get you started:
- Have a water balloon fight - It’s a great, inexpensive way to have fun and stay cool!
- Do yard work together - Starting a garden or flower bed with your kids is a fun way spend time outdoors together, and learn at the same time!
- Have a cookout - An evening of delicious food from the grill and playing fun backyard games is something the whole family can enjoy! (Some of our favorite backyard games include corn hole and ladder ball!)
- Have a car wash - Teach your kids the importance of car care early by having fun with a car wash. You can give your car the care it needs while having fun and staying cool!
- Take a class together - From cooking to kickboxing, taking a class with your child offers you both an opportunity to learn something new and have a blast doing it! Tons of local colleges, community parks, trade schools, etc. offer one-day classes for children and adults.
Feature Series: America’s Wildest Roads
Last month’s Tail of the Dragon took us for a wild, winding drive, so this month we decided to stretch it out with the Overseas Highway! So, buckle up as we travel 127.5 miles down through the Florida Keys! On the drive from Key Largo to Key West, you’ll be surrounded by turquoise waters and tropical islands. If you pay attention, you might see dolphins, sea turtles or birds! This stretch of road (and bridge) earned the All-American Road designation for having national significance and offering features that make driving this roadway a one-of-a-kind experience.