Robert’s Collision & Repair is the premier auto repair center on the Monterey Peninsula for a good reason: Excellent Auto Repair Processes.
To the average customer, what they see at an auto repair facility is how well the staff interacts with them, that they drop off their vehicle in one condition, and that they pick up their vehicle in better condition. However, there is so much more that goes into the auto repair process.
From simple mechanical repair to extensive auto body repair, Robert’s Collision & Repair is always striving to excel in the following processes:
- Communication at each step of the repair to keep customers informed.
- Documented workflow processes to make the repair work more efficient.
- Checklists and verification processes with each step of the process.
- Clear internal communication dealing with everyday issues and case-specific challenges.
- Two way communication with each Insurance company to make certain the customer gets the best possible auto body repair experience.
Though we have terrific processes in place, we are always asking questions and exploring new ways to make things better. Our process improvement initiative is what has allowed Robert’s Collision & Repair to grow the size of our facility, remodel our waiting area, expand the number of insurance companies that list us as a preferred vendor, and keep a long-established reputation as the premier auto repair facility in the region.
If you want the full customer experience here at Robert’s Collision & Repair, we invite you to schedule an appointment for any of our five auto repair services:
- Detailing Services
- Tire and Wheel Alignment Services
- Mechanical Repair
- Auto Body Repair
- Paint Services
Interested in learning more about our processes? Stop by or contact Robert’s Collision & Repair at 831-373-1534. We are conveniently located at 234 Ramona Avenue in Monterey, California, just off Highway 1 and the Pacific Grove Del Monte Avenue exit as you’re driving into Monterey. See you soon!