Help You & Your Car Breathe Easier
Spring is a great time to check your vehicle’s air filter. Your car’s air filter not only helps you breathe easier, it also catches dirt, leaves and other debris before it enters your vehicle’s engine. A clogged air filter can make it harder to accelerate quickly and reduce your gas mileage. Add this item to your spring-cleaning checklist and call us to make an appointment today!
Spring Road Trip: America’s Best Flower Festivals
Who says road trips are just for the summer? If you’re as ready to get out of the house as we are, check out some of these great spring flower festivals from across the county!
- Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. See your favorite Disney characters made out of beautiful flower sculptures! Where: Orlando, Florida | When: Now through May 17
- Biltmore Blooms. Tour the colorful, immaculate gardens at the Biltmore Estate. Where: Asheville, North Carolina | When: Now through May 25
- Portland Rose Festival. Enjoy weekend parades, live music, and local culture at the largest rose show in the nation. Where: Portland, Oregon | When: Now through June 7
- Lilac Festival. Explore the car-free island in a horse drawn carriage, participate in the 10K Lilac Run, wine tastings, dog and pony show and more! Where: Mackinac Island, Michigan | When: June 5 - 14
Graduation Gift Ideas for Young Professionals
Do you know someone graduating this May, but have no idea what to get them? Here’s some great gift ideas for recent grads, ready to start their careers:
- A Nice Watch. It’s not always appropriate to pull out your cell phone to check the time during a big business meeting, so a nice, quality watch is perfect for recent grads.
- Keurig or Coffee Machine. Chances are your grad has relied a lot on dining hall coffee to get by, so an in-home coffee machine would be a huge improvement!
- A clothes steamer. Your young professional probably won’t realize how useful this is when they open it, but they’ll quickly figure it out.
- A good cookbook. A cookbook with easy, practical recipes is perfect for a recent college grad who isn’t used to cooking for themselves.
- Money. There’s nothing that a broke, recent college graduate needs more than a little extra cash to keep them going.