We are very proud of our Green certification from the Monterey Bay Area Green Business Program. Robert’s Auto Repair was the first and only Green shop in the area using waterborne paint, which is friendly to our planet and your vehicle.
Waterborne Paint is better for the environment and your vehicle for several reasons:
- Going Green does not mean we sacrifice quality.
- We are proud to have installed environmentally friendly waterborne paint technology which creates a safer working environment for our employees and reduces hazardous waste.
- The move toward waterborne paint is an effective solution for lowering volatile organic compound emissions, thus improving air quality and our environment.
- Our certified technicians are trained using state-of-the-art equipment.
- Since 70% of vehicle manufacturers have already made the transition to waterborne paint, our collision center is able to ensure greater color matching accuracy.
- The equipment used with waterborne pain is similar to that of conventional paints, but there are differences. We have invested in the most modern equipment and trained technicians to provide a better product.
- Waterborne paints hold more pigment, allowing for better paint coverage.
- Waterborne paints provide excellent coverage with minimal coats.
- Waterborne paints allow for better color match and easy blending.
- Waterborne paints allow for faster drying between coats, which means a faster turn-around time for your vehicle.
- There are significantly lower emissions of VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) with waterborne paint.
- Waterborne paint is not hazardous and nonflammable.
- We only use premium waterborne paint products from trusted and proven industry leaders.
To schedule an appointment with Robert’s Auto Repair’s Body Shop to discuss painting your car with green waterborne paint, call 831-373-1535.