Automobiles are constantly improving. Safety features are continually being upgraded. Acceleration is becoming quicker. There are few changes and trends on the horizon that will completely change the way you drive. Here are the five top automobile trends:
- Personalization: Because of complex algorithms and software, cars are becoming much more personalized. Basically, cars will adapt and understand their driver’s preference and habits. This will make driving much safer and easier than ever before.
- Algorithms for everything: From car insurance to car sales, everything will have an algorithm. For example, your specific driving abilities and the area you live in will be used to analyze the cost of your insurance premium. Basically, everything will become a lot more personalized to you and your vehicle.
- Ethernet in your car: Soon, you will be able to watch movies and television in your cars, thanks to the emergence of the Ethernet in automobiles. Also, this feature is imperative to safety as well. Cars will be able to collect and process data from radars and cameras, in order to handle automatic safety features, such as automatic braking.
- Sharing Information with Car Manufacturers: Soon enough, your vehicle will be able to report back detailed information about real-life driving incidents. For example, car manufacturers will be able to monitor how your vehicle dealt with black ice, and will look to improve the car’s capability based on this information.
- Security: Vehicles are becoming more and more secure and safe for your vehicle. Vendors are now offering extremely secure vehicles, with their security levels being similar to your home or office.
We are always up to date with the current automobile trends. There is a lot of fun stuff in the future, and we just cannot wait.
Conveniently located at 234 Ramona Avenue in Monterey, California, Robert’s Collision & Repair will be delighted to help make your vehicle look fabulous again. Contact us today for an appointment.