Summer is around the corner, and that usually means Summer road trips. Here are some tips to prepare your vehicle for Summer driving:
- Check your tires regularly. -- Robert’s Auto Repair has a tire service center, so allow us to take a look at your tires, wheels, and alignment for safety.
- Check your cooling and air conditioning systems. -- Robert’s Auto Repair will be happy to test your cooling system and your AC system to make sure there are no leaks or problems.
- Change your oil on schedule and keep full. -- Regular oil changes will keep your engine running perfectly during summertime heat and extensive road trips.
- Check the gas cap. -- The gas cap is an important component of your car’s emission control system, so we will make sure the gasket is properly in place.
- Check your lighting and visibility. -- Robert’s Auto Repair will double check all your safety lights and make certain your windows are free of cracks and dings.
- Use a pro for long trips. -- Many wise travelers bring their vehicles in to Robert’s Auto Repair for complete, proactive auto service. We have the expensive diagnostics equipment, while a smaller shop may not.
- If you are interested in having your vehicle inspected for safety, schedule an appointment with Robert’s Auto Repair at 831-373-1534.