Some of these are obvious but are still worth mentioning. At Robert’s Auto Collision & Repair we want to help you in any way we can, and if we can save you some money, then that’s what we want to do!
- All insurance companies offer discounts. Take the time, no matter how much you don’t want to, to talk to your agent. It has the potential to be time well spent.
- Shop around. Again… you’re not going to want to, but you’ll be surprised just how different insurance rates can be among the various companies.
- Know your numbers. How much coverage do you want? Take the time to ask your agent about the numbers and why you might want to go with these numbers vs. those numbers. How much coverage? Deductibles? Liability? Etc! And don’t carry coverage you don’t need! Do you REALLY need comprehensive coverage on a car that’s worth less than your deductible?
- Drive safely. Even one ticket can cause your insurance to go up.
- Combine policies when you can… auto plus home can equal big savings.
- Guard your credit. Those with the best credit statistically are safer to insure… that’s why it will cost you less to get coverage.
These are a few tips that can help you significantly save on your auto insurance plan. While we know it’s a hassle, we also know that the best time to review all of this information is not when you get a call in the middle of the night from your child or partner who’s just been in an accident. From all of us at Robert’s Collision & Repair to all of our valued customers, we wish you safe travels, long life for you and your car, and the lowest automobile insurance possible!