As the days and miles go by, your car picks up tons of dirt and grime. Detailing wipes away all that filth, and leaves your car glistening. At a car detailing service, a professional will use special tools and technology to detail the car, both inside and out.
During a detailing service, there are several areas of your car that we can focus on, depending on the service you select:
- Paint: One of those areas is your vehicle’s paint. Our team of professionals will clean, correct, and protect the paint of your vehicle. Also, we will polish your vehicle to carefully remove any scratches or swirl marks. We can also wax your car to ensure your paint is properly protected.
- Chassis and wheels: We believe it is important for our professionals to carefully clean and detail the undercarriage of your car, along with the wheel walls.
- Headlights and taillights: Our team will polish headlights and taillights that are no longer clear and showing signs of oxidation.
- Interior detailing: Our technicians will shampoo or steam clean your car’s carpets and seats. Any leather will be properly conditioned as well.
- Engine Bay: This important aspect of detailing is often missed. Our technicians pay close to attention to detail, so we do not let this slide by. We will spray the engine bay, and then, use a degreaser to lightly clean it.
Our detailing, at Robert’s Collision & Repair, is like a car spa. Conveniently located at 234 Ramona Avenue in Monterey, California, Robert’s Collision & Repair will be delighted to help you. Contact us today for an appointment.