Editorial Note: We can’t help but publish this love letter from your vehicle each year. It’s one of our annual traditions. Happy New Year from the entire Robert’s Auto Repair team!
I, my human's vehicle, do solemnly swear to make the following New Year's Resolutions for 2016.
- I resolve to carry my humans and their precious cargo safely wherever they drive me.
- I resolve to stop as quickly as possible when faced with an emergency situation.
- I resolve to respond quickly when my gas pedal is pushed, my steering wheel is turned, my brakes are applied, and when my human is running late.
- I resolve to provide warmth when it's cold, air conditioning when it's hot, and shelter from the rain, wind, sleet, snow, and hail.
- I resolve to never hydroplane, slide, or lose control of myself on the road.
- I resolve to use gasoline efficiently, helping my human's money stretch as far as possible.
- I resolve to avoid all accidents, scratches, pot holes, and any damage that would harm me or make my insurance rates go up.
- I resolve to always serve my humans reliably, safely, comfortably, and be ready to go anytime they need me.
- I resolve to do everything I can to prevent my humans from locking their keys inside me.
I, my human's vehicle, will be fully equipped to meet all of my 2016 New Year's Resolutions if my humans remember that I am part of the family and that I need regular maintenance if I am able to keep my promises.
I love and respect my humans, and I will be delighted to uphold my promises if they take me in for mechanical service and repair, some detailing work, some tire work, and/or some body work at Robert's Collision & Repair, located at 234 Ramona Avenue in Monterey, California 93940.
Your Beloved Vehicle