Auto Week is action-packed with a variety of activities for participants and spectators, alike. No matter the event or activity, we are all brought together over one singular passion: cars.
Auto Week is an excellent way for us to share our enthusiasm for cars. With such a fun and exciting week ahead, we think it is important to be prepared. Robert’s Collision & Repair has compiled a helpful list of auto week preparation tips:
- We recommend dressing for comfort, instead of for style. Don’t forget to take a look at the weather report, before deciding on your outfit.
- Check each event’s policies and procedures ahead of time. Look to see if the event has any restrictive policies, such as no pets or large bags.
- Thoroughly plan your day ahead of time. Before the event, decide where you should park, or if there is shuttle service.
- Bring a camera! This is a fun week, and of course, a photograph will make the moment last just a bit longer.
- Go as early as possible, in order to avoid the crowd or get the best view.
- Try to see as much as you can. From seminars to art, try to get around to see as much as you can. Auto Week has a lot to offer both participants and spectators.
- Last, but certainly not least...there is a huge fire burning in Big Sur. Please be advised that you should avoid driving to Big Sur and Carmel Valley this week, for many businesses are closed, bathroom facilities are not open, and excess traffic may hamper the efforts of the firefighters, fire engines, and fire support vehicles. Thank you for understanding that sightseeing in Big Sur is not in your best interest at this time.
Robert’s Collision & Repair offers detailing and washing services. We are here to get your car looking absolutely fabulous. We are located at 234 Ramona Avenue in Monterey, California, which is just a few miles away from Seaside, Pebble Beach, Pacific Grove, Sand City, Del Rey Oaks, Carmel, and Marina. Contact us to schedule an appointment.