With fall upon us, it is time to start taking advantage of the beautiful foliage scattered around the central coast. How can you go about doing this? Autumn road trips are the answer. We are all about appreciating the beautiful community we call home. Robert’s Collision & Repair has put together a list of the top autumn road trips on the central coast:
- Monterey’s Wine Trail: This road trip is nestled in the Salinas Hills on River Road. This route is full of beautiful scenery, quaint places to stop for lunch, and even a zoo, complete with lynxes and lions.
- Ukiah Redwoods: This exquisite forest is located in Mendocino County. During autumn, the foliage rivals what you would see on the east coast.
- Big Sur and the Pacific Coast Highway: It does not matter the season. Driving along PCH in Big Sur is always breathtaking. However, in the fall, the foliage is absolutely stunning. It is a mixture of reds, yellows, and oranges.
- Hearst Castle: During the fall, the legendary castle offers visitors a more intimate glimpse, called the Heart Castle Night Tour. This tour features smaller groups and a more informative discussion of the history of the castle. A road trip to Hearst Castle, during autumn, is a definite must.
- Vineyards: If you want to see more fall color, head over to any vineyard, anywhere on the central coast. Vineyards, during autumn, are bursting with vibrant fall hues.
Before you head out of your autumn road trip, make sure your vehicle is working in optimal condition. Nothing will ruin a road trip faster than a broken-down or faulty vehicle. Robert’s Collision & Repair will inspect your vehicle, to ensure everything running safely and smoothly. We are located at 234 Ramona Avenue in Monterey, California, which is just a few miles away from Seaside, Pebble Beach, Pacific Grove, Sand City, Del Rey Oaks, Carmel, and Marina. Contact us to schedule an appointment.